Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 39: March 16th - 22nd



How far along?39 Weeks
Baby size: Watermelon
Maternity clothes? Tighter and tighter each day as my belly gets bigger and bigger. 
Stretch marks? I'm sure there are more but I don't care to try to look.
Sleep: On and off. Sitting up to sleep seems to be the best way!
Best moment this week: Watching friends and family freak out when they watch my little guy move in my belly. They all say he looks like an alien.
Miss Anything? Sleeping laying down and on my back. 
Movement: He still is moving. He has been causing some pelvic pains with his movements, especially on Tuesday. But the doctor says that is totally normal. I guess pains like having a knife shoved into you is normal...weird but okay.
Food cravings: Anything I can get my hands on.
Difficulties or changes: Moving around... it is getting a bit harder each day at work to get around.
Belly Button In or Out: In or flat.
Symptoms: Swelling.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks for sure... Last Thursday I did have some minor contractions at night, but I think it was just cause I lacked water. They ended within an hour, so false labor!
Wedding Rings on of off? Off..
Happy or moody: Mostly happy, but with the sharp pains not so happy.
Baby project this week: Wait for him to come!
Looking Forward to: His arrival!

1 comment:

  1. It is getting SO close!! You are doing amazing!! And you look PHENOMENAL Mama!! We are getting so excited! :-D <3

    ReplyDelete