Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week 19: October 27th - November 3rd



Baby Weight: The baby is the size of a mango! About 6 inches and 8-10 ounces
Total weight gain/loss: According to my calculations, I have gained 15 lbs.
Belly radius: I just measured...39.5 inches and getting bigger!
Stretch marks? Still have some, in the same place. :(
Sleep: I keep waking up in the middle of the night with hip and leg pain. Not too fun, but I just have to keep rolling around from side to side to help alleviate the pain.
Best moment this week: When my husband gave me a foot and leg massage because my legs were hurting so much. He is the best!

Movement: I keep feeling the little one more and more. But it is still mostly at night and when I am in the car rocking out to my 90s music!
Miss Anything? Nope. This week I am feeling pretty good and very happy!
Food cravings: Still want pizza...always gonna want pizza!
Difficulties or changes: I do get out a breath a lot more when teaching or reading aloud to my kiddos. So I am taking a lot more breathing breaks during the day!

Have you started to show yet: See picture above...
Symptoms: This week I have leg cramps, back aches, and hip pain. My lower body is not liking the extra weight!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, but my fingers are getting a little chunkier, so that may not be true for very much longer. 

Happy or moody: Happy, happy, happy. I am enjoying being pregnant!
Looking forward to: Finding out what they baby is... boy or girl! Tuesday we will find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment