Sunday, January 5, 2014

Week 29: January 5th - January 11th



How far along? 29 weeks

Baby size: Baby is as big an a butternut squash.
Maternity clothes?  I will have to leave my pjs at home this week while I go back to work in my maternity clothes. Let's cross our fingers that my work pants still fit!
Stretch marks? Still the same ones ... but no new ones.
Sleep: Sleep has been okay this week. I have been able to sleep in and take naps, but that is coming to an end as I go back to work this week.
Best moment this week: Just being able to feel my little guy move and how he always seems to respond to my touch.
Miss Anything? I miss being able to sleep on my belly. I cannot wait until I can do that again!
Movement: He loves shoving his butt out to the right side of my belly. He has also been doing slow stretches when I touch my belly. Almost like he is trying to touch me back!
Food cravings: I think my cravings are gone...haven't wanted anything specific. Not even pizza!
Difficulties or changes: Being clumsy all the time I constantly drop things and picking them up with my belly getting bigger is difficult. I do try to squat, but still ...
Belly Button In or Out: STILL IN (hahaha Taylor!)
Symptoms: I had some back pain this week, but I have been practicing some stretching techniques that have been helping.
Labor Signs: None yet.
Wedding Rings on of off? Off.. still.
Happy or moody: Can I have cry baby as an option? I can't stop crying about things and I am not crying a little...I have been sobbing!
Baby project this week: I washed the baby clothes that we have received so far. We also got the decorations for the baby room this week (thanks Janet). So we will be working on getting that done soon. Also, we signed up for some baby classes... yeah!
Looking Forward to: Getting the baby room completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment