Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 33: February 2nd - 8th



How far along? 33 weeks
Baby size: He is  4.2 to 5.8 pounds and about 17.8 to 18.7 inches long.
Maternity clothes? I am still wearing my maternity clothes to work, but on the weekends I find that my husbands t-shirts are a favorite to wear!
Stretch marks? Same ones as always...maybe getting a little longer.
Sleep: What is sleep? I haven't been getting much of it lately. It is really hard to move around in bed to get comfortable. Even the couch is not comfortable, which is my go-to when the bed is not cooperating.
Best moment this week: Taking the infant/child CPR class. I feel so much more comfortable with having to respond in an emergency.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly, sleeping on my back, sleeping through the entire night. (But I have been told, I won't be getting that for quite awhile. 
Movement: He is a mover when his daddy talks to him about football. He was all for the Broncos, but luckily he couldn't see the outcome of the game!
Food cravings: Still just want food and caffeine.
Difficulties or changes: Fitting in my shoes. My shoe selection is getting limited.
Belly Button In or Out: Still in ... hahahahahaha!
Symptoms: Swollen ankles, sore joints in my feet, hot flashes often.
Labor Signs: None yet.
Wedding Rings on of off? Off..
Happy or moody: I have been pretty happy. I do get a little grumpy when I don't get enough sleep.
Baby project this week: We bought the baby swing. Now we just need to get the room completely organized.
Looking Forward to: My doctors appointment on the 4th to see how big he has grown in the last two weeks and the child birthing class Taylor and I will be taking this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment